ApproveMe is a startup that recently relocated from Los Angeles to Phoenix, AZ. Our product WP Esign transforms a WordPress powered website into a legally binding, court recognized document signing application. We’ve been collaborating with some of the most successful designers and startups founders in the world to create a new product that will literally change how the electronic signature industry approaches signing documents forever.
ApproveMe is currently seeking a third-year law student intern who wants to be part of our cutting-edge content strategy team whose campaigns, products and resources will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. If you are looking to intern for a local startup company in a fast paced environment where you have the ability to work on a product that makes a difference then send us your resume.
10-15 hours a week internship. Work with our Phoenix team at a co-working space in downtown Chandler, AZ.
- Create original niche specific contracts
- Research the phycology behind contract conversions
- Gain real-world marketing experience
- Work with a local tech startup that's in the legal industry
- An opportunity for your work to be published on our website (and partner websites)
- Gain experience working with online tools such as: ActiveCampaign, WordPress, SpyFu, Slack, Asana, Zapier and many others.
Our Content Strategy Intern will work directly with our local Phoenix based CEO and off-site Content Manager on a variety of legal/product focused campaigns. Tasks will include creating dozens of legal contracts that will be given away to our customers, drafting engaging blog posts that offer legal tips and advice, and brainstorming free resources/lead magnets that can be made available to our demographic (photographers, freelancers, designers, etc).
Apply to this intership