Senior Backend PHP Developer/DevOps
Mesa, AZ (or Remote) Position: Full-time
Boring programming jobs suck.
And you deserve to use your development skills to their fullest potentials... to grow into the BEST future version of yourself... to help build a product that changes an industry (and your portfolio) forever.
ApproveMe is building on its current success and gearing up to build a next-generation application that outperforms the largest established players in the legal/tech space.
So... are YOU ready to engineer a vastly superior product that is faster, more secure, and more elegant for customers to use?
We are looking for someone to architect and build out the backend of our cloud hosted SAAS application. Our front-end is built on React JS. The Senior Backend Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems, developing the API, creating end points and setting up the AWS suite to power the cloud hosted SaaS.
If you are a backend php developer with experience building highly scalable digital products, then our team would provide a great opportunity for you.
ApproveMe.com is a startup that recently relocated from Los Angeles to Phoenix, AZ. Our current product WP Esign transforms a WordPress powered website into a legally binding, court recognized document signing application. ApproveMe 2.0 is NOT a WordPress plugin.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Product Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Senior Backend Developer include:
- 5+ Years of experience with PHP.
- Experience with Laravel, CakePHP or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Experience with ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience with TDD & BDD.
- Experience with API design and construction.
- Experience integrating third-party APIs.
- Experience setting up AWS/Lamba cloud hosted applications.
- Experience with dev ops and system architecture
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests.
- Experience with highly scalable/high traffic solutions.
- Ability to integrate front-end and back end code.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- 100% Fluent in English.
- Location: Remote (Business hours AZ time).
- Full time availability (aprox. 40 hours a week).
- Contract type: W2 Employee (with benefits after 3 month trial).
- Learn about and understand business requirements, help architect solutions based on them.
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bugs and solve problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Breakdown client problems and determine a workable solution.
- Continue learning and growing in emerging web technologies and methodologies.
- Preparing and managing the system architecture for the cloud hosted application
Stop building boring apps. Build an app that challenges you!