WP e-Sign Dropbox Sync Feature
WP e-Sign Dropbox Sync Add-On generates in real-time a PDF of your signed document and automatically (some might say magically) syncs the signed document with your Dropbox account. When a WP e-Sign document has been successful signed using your WordPress website, WP e-Sign Dropbox Sync Add-On will automatically creates a PDF which includes all signatures of the signees as well as any Signer Input Fields which were filled out in the signing process and saves the PDF in real-time in your Dropbox account.
WP e-Sign Dropbox Document Sync Add-on unlocks the power of WP Digital E-Signature by syncing signed documents automatically with your Dropbox account.
Three Step Dropbox Authentication
Add your Dropbox Account to WPESignature in three simple steps
Set it and Forget it
Automatically store (and backup) your signed documents to dropbox. Set it once and forget about it.
Version 18.104.22.168 - October 2, 2017
- FIX: Dropbox API v1 deprecated. Migration to Dropbox API v2.
- See Business Pack for Changelog
- FIX: Direct message denied and silence index page has been added
- FIX: fatal error bug fixed if save as pdf is disabled.
- FIX: esigpost method replaced
- FIX: Dropbox syncroning conflict with url redirect add-on fixed
- ADDED: approveme.me link replaced with approveme.com
- FIX: Signed Agreement is not coming into dropbox(Woocommerce) fixed
- FIX: Showing same and wrong Audit Trail Serial # ID for all type of documents in Dropbox
- FIX: After signed sad document mail is not coming in Dropbox
- ADDED: Settings option added in add-ons tab
- FIX: uninstall file has been removed
- ADDED: Plugin name changed to Normal name in business add-ons
- FIX: Filter of senders when logged in as super admin is not working...
- ADDED: Documentation link added
- ADDED: language pack exists checker added for older version if they update add-ons first
- ADDED: Migrated advanced add-on plugin to the new \"e-signature-business-add-ons\" folder located in the plugins directory
- FIX: Dropbox file upload problem php version greter than 5.6.99 fixed .
- FIX: Curl php version checking bug has been fixed
- ADDED: Translatable string
- FIX: Unwanted lines are displaying on signed document
- IMPROVEMENT: signature display class removed from dropbox add-on (this was merged with Save as PDF)
- FIX: colon in the \"Document name\"
- ADDED: Dropbox Sync Fallback Modal when not authorized
- FIX: Data Back up option if Dropbox settings are not working
- FIX: Edited copy for the Save to Dropbox feature
- ADDED: settings permanently delete hook has been added
- ADDED: Dropbox curl safe upload option php version fallback has been added
- ADDED: exception handler added
- FIX: dropbox issue has been identified and fixed
- FIX: Fatal error is shown after signing the document
- ADDED: Save as PDF validation message/modal
- FIX: Bug related to not receiving Signed document Emails in Drop Box for both EDD and WOO
- ADDED: asset directory has been added
- FIX: Bug related to Dropbox settings not saving
- FIX: return type bug
- FIX: direct access denied
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed licensing and individual updater as we have added internal auto updater
- FIX: Fatal Error on signed Document after turning on Drop Box Add On
- FIX: Missing Signer Signatures from Dropbox PDF File
- FIX: Bug related to our Stand Alone Document add-on
- ADDED: esig_sad_document_invite_send add action has been added
- FIX: Fixed bug related to document senders admin signature not being added to the PDF when using the auto add my signature add-on
- New internal updater process for add-on (to increase speed and load times)
- Added Type Signature to PDFs in dropbox
- Edited plugin description
- Added documentation URL
- Fixed bug that was preventing option from saving in Add Templates add-on
- Fixed bug related to pdf document storing into dropbox when document settings unchecked
- Fixed bug related to Dropbox Sync settings expiring after a couple days *if user did not activate/deactivate plugin before authorizing account)
- Fixed translation bug preventing easy translation using Poedit
- Fixed bug related to option unticking itself when saving #5
- Updated esig-ds.php to be included in add-templates
- Misc bug fixes
- Fixed Pre-release bugs
- Updated the way E-Signature interacts with the Dropbox API authentication token