WPESignature Dropbox Sync
If a document is important enough to need a signature, you’ll likely need to find it again at some point.
Don’t let it disappear in the filing cabinet at your office, or at the bottom of your junk drawer, or on the floor of your car!
Now there’s a way you can export each copy of a signed document as a real-time PDF. You can store all your documents in the cloud, and find them whenever you need them.
There’s no need to search for a document ever again. They will always be easy to find, with Dropbox Sync.
Access your Permission Slips, Waivers, Registration Documents and more in one easy folder. Plus, you don’t even have to log into WordPress.
How does it work?
As soon as someone signs a document on your WordPress site, the add-on exports it as a PDF.
The PDF will include all signatures, content and signer input fields. Then, the add-on saves the document to Dropbox.
All your files are now stored in your very own Dropbox account!
✉️ Save time, money and hassle by letting our automation do the work for you.
✉️ Give another party access to your signed PDFs without having them log into WordPress.
✉️ Automate document storage in a separate location so you can access them later.
✉️ Set it once and forget about it.
PS. Want even more storage options? Sync all your PDFs to a Dropbox account and then send them to hundreds of other platforms using Zapier.
And if you don’t already use WPESignature to collect signatures, you’re missing out on a powerful tool. It’s the best way to automate the paperwork process and make contracts easy.
Version 220.127.116.11 - October 2, 2017
- FIX: Dropbox API v1 deprecated. Migration to Dropbox API v2.
- See Business Pack for Changelog
- FIX: Direct message denied and silence index page has been added
- FIX: fatal error bug fixed if save as pdf is disabled.
- FIX: esigpost method replaced
- FIX: Dropbox syncroning conflict with url redirect add-on fixed
- ADDED: approveme.me link replaced with approveme.com
- FIX: Signed Agreement is not coming into dropbox(Woocommerce) fixed
- FIX: Showing same and wrong Audit Trail Serial # ID for all type of documents in Dropbox
- FIX: After signed sad document mail is not coming in Dropbox
- ADDED: Settings option added in add-ons tab
- FIX: uninstall file has been removed
- ADDED: Plugin name changed to Normal name in business add-ons
- FIX: Filter of senders when logged in as super admin is not working...
- ADDED: Documentation link added
- ADDED: language pack exists checker added for older version if they update add-ons first
- ADDED: Migrated advanced add-on plugin to the new \"e-signature-business-add-ons\" folder located in the plugins directory
- FIX: Dropbox file upload problem php version greter than 5.6.99 fixed .
- FIX: Curl php version checking bug has been fixed
- ADDED: Translatable string
- FIX: Unwanted lines are displaying on signed document
- IMPROVEMENT: signature display class removed from dropbox add-on (this was merged with Save as PDF)
- FIX: colon in the \"Document name\"
- ADDED: Dropbox Sync Fallback Modal when not authorized
- FIX: Data Back up option if Dropbox settings are not working
- FIX: Edited copy for the Save to Dropbox feature
- ADDED: settings permanently delete hook has been added
- ADDED: Dropbox curl safe upload option php version fallback has been added
- ADDED: exception handler added
- FIX: dropbox issue has been identified and fixed
- FIX: Fatal error is shown after signing the document
- ADDED: Save as PDF validation message/modal
- FIX: Bug related to not receiving Signed document Emails in Drop Box for both EDD and WOO
- ADDED: asset directory has been added
- FIX: Bug related to Dropbox settings not saving
- FIX: return type bug
- FIX: direct access denied
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed licensing and individual updater as we have added internal auto updater
- FIX: Fatal Error on signed Document after turning on Drop Box Add On
- FIX: Missing Signer Signatures from Dropbox PDF File
- FIX: Bug related to our Stand Alone Document add-on
- ADDED: esig_sad_document_invite_send add action has been added
- FIX: Fixed bug related to document senders admin signature not being added to the PDF when using the auto add my signature add-on
- New internal updater process for add-on (to increase speed and load times)
- Added Type Signature to PDFs in dropbox
- Edited plugin description
- Added documentation URL
- Fixed bug that was preventing option from saving in Add Templates add-on
- Fixed bug related to pdf document storing into dropbox when document settings unchecked
- Fixed bug related to Dropbox Sync settings expiring after a couple days *if user did not activate/deactivate plugin before authorizing account)
- Fixed translation bug preventing easy translation using Poedit
- Fixed bug related to option unticking itself when saving #5
- Updated esig-ds.php to be included in add-templates
- Misc bug fixes
- Fixed Pre-release bugs
- Updated the way E-Signature interacts with the Dropbox API authentication token