WP e-Sign Dropbox Sync Feature
WP e-Sign Dropbox Sync Add-On generates in real-time a PDF of your signed document and automatically (some might say magically) syncs the signed document with your Dropbox account. When a WP e-Sign document has been successful signed using your WordPress website, WP e-Sign Dropbox Sync Add-On will automatically creates a PDF which includes all signatures of the signees as well as any Signer Input Fields which were filled out in the signing process and saves the PDF in real-time in your Dropbox account.
WP e-Sign Dropbox Document Sync Add-on unlocks the power of WP Digital E-Signature by syncing signed documents automatically with your Dropbox account.
Three Step Dropbox Authentication
Add your Dropbox Account to WP E-Signature in three simple steps
Set it and Forget it
Automatically store (and backup) your signed documents to dropbox. Set it once and forget about it.
Version 126.96.36.199 - October 2, 2017
- FIX: Dropbox API v1 deprecated. Migration to Dropbox API v2.
- See Business Pack for Changelog
- FIX: Direct message denied and silence index page has been added
- FIX: fatal error bug fixed if save as pdf is disabled.
- FIX: esigpost method replaced
- FIX: Dropbox syncroning conflict with url redirect add-on fixed
- ADDED: approveme.me link replaced with approveme.com
- FIX: Signed Agreement is not coming into dropbox(Woocommerce) fixed
- FIX: Showing same and wrong Audit Trail Serial # ID for all type of documents in Dropbox
- FIX: After signed sad document mail is not coming in Dropbox
- ADDED: Settings option added in add-ons tab
- FIX: uninstall file has been removed
- ADDED: Plugin name changed to Normal name in business add-ons
- FIX: Filter of senders when logged in as super admin is not working...
- ADDED: Documentation link added
- ADDED: language pack exists checker added for older version if they update add-ons first
- ADDED: Migrated advanced add-on plugin to the new \"e-signature-business-add-ons\" folder located in the plugins directory
- FIX: Dropbox file upload problem php version greter than 5.6.99 fixed .
- FIX: Curl php version checking bug has been fixed
- ADDED: Translatable string
- FIX: Unwanted lines are displaying on signed document
- IMPROVEMENT: signature display class removed from dropbox add-on (this was merged with Save as PDF)
- FIX: colon in the \"Document name\"
- ADDED: Dropbox Sync Fallback Modal when not authorized
- FIX: Data Back up option if Dropbox settings are not working
- FIX: Edited copy for the Save to Dropbox feature
- ADDED: settings permanently delete hook has been added
- ADDED: Dropbox curl safe upload option php version fallback has been added
- ADDED: exception handler added
- FIX: dropbox issue has been identified and fixed
- FIX: Fatal error is shown after signing the document
- ADDED: Save as PDF validation message/modal
- FIX: Bug related to not receiving Signed document Emails in Drop Box for both EDD and WOO
- ADDED: asset directory has been added
- FIX: Bug related to Dropbox settings not saving
- FIX: return type bug
- FIX: direct access denied
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed licensing and individual updater as we have added internal auto updater
- FIX: Fatal Error on signed Document after turning on Drop Box Add On
- FIX: Missing Signer Signatures from Dropbox PDF File
- FIX: Bug related to our Stand Alone Document add-on
- ADDED: esig_sad_document_invite_send add action has been added
- FIX: Fixed bug related to document senders admin signature not being added to the PDF when using the auto add my signature add-on
- New internal updater process for add-on (to increase speed and load times)
- Added Type Signature to PDFs in dropbox
- Edited plugin description
- Added documentation URL
- Fixed bug that was preventing option from saving in Add Templates add-on
- Fixed bug related to pdf document storing into dropbox when document settings unchecked
- Fixed bug related to Dropbox Sync settings expiring after a couple days *if user did not activate/deactivate plugin before authorizing account)
- Fixed translation bug preventing easy translation using Poedit
- Fixed bug related to option unticking itself when saving #5
- Updated esig-ds.php to be included in add-templates
- Misc bug fixes
- Fixed Pre-release bugs
- Updated the way E-Signature interacts with the Dropbox API authentication token