How to Install an E-Signature Plugin ↑ Back to Top
- Download the plugin zip files by logging into your profile page here!
- Log in to your WordPress backend and select the plugins tab on the left menubar.
- Select add new —> upload plugin —> choose file
- Select one of the zip files you downloaded in step 1 —> click install now —> activate.
After the plugin is activated, you should be good to go! Repeat the steps as needed for additional plugins.
How to Activate your E-Signature License
- Log in to your ApproveMe profile page here!
- Hover over My Downloads —> select billing —> view licenses —> select the image of the key.
- Select the license key that appears and copy it.
- Log in to your WordPress backend —> E-Signature —> settings —> license tab.
- Paste in your license key —> activate license key!
You can view our licensing and extension terms here!
How to Deactivate Your License Key
If you need to deactivate your license key, you can simply visit E-Signature —> settings —> licenses and select “deactivate license”.
How to Enable Your Desired add-ons↑ Back to Top
Once your license has been activated, you can enable or disable your desired add-on features from the E-Signature -> Add-Ons tab.
Choose which add-ons you’d like to use for your E-Signature workflow and enable them from here!