Wouldn’t it be awesome if you had your very own Document Signing Application similar to Docusign or HelloSign? With our Upload Logo & Branding add-on, you can add your own logo and branding to WP E-Signature!
Add your mark to the signer-invite emails with a logo, tagline, and custom paragraph about your company in the footer of the email. Add a custom cover page (with your logo) to your signed documents and more!
How to Set Up Our Upload Logo & Branding Add-on ↑ Back to Top
1. Visit E-Signature —> add-ons —> find Upload Logo and Branding add-on —> enable.
2. Once you have this add-on enabled, visit E-Signature —> settings —> customization to configure the settings.
3. You may see different options here, depending upon which add-ons you have active. In this example we see the General Options, White Label Options, Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce options. Click White Label Options.
4. You should be redirected the Emails tab where you’ll see the Upload Custom Branding to Email Invites section. (You may need to scroll down to see this, if you have our Auto Register Signer as WordPress User add-on enabled.)
Here’s an explanation of the options you’ll see on this page.
1. Header Image: Here you can upload the logo you want to be displayed on your invitation email and document to be signed. This logo can be added by using the Upload File option or by entering the URL of an image or logo.
This is what it looks like in your signer-invitation email:
To display this logo on the document signing page, check the box for “Display header image on document signing page.”
This is what it looks like when this option is checked:
2. Logo Tagline: The tagline you enter here will appear beneath your logo in the signer invite emails.
3. Footer Text Headline: This text will appear above the footer text in the signer invite emails.
4. E-mail Footer Text: This text will appear in the footer of signer invite emails.
Below these fields you will see an option that allows you to disable this Footer Headline and Footer Text from invite emails.
5. Email Sender: This option determines what information is displayed in the ‘from’ field your signer-invitation emails. (I have Organization Name chosen in my example.)
6. Button Color: This option determines the color of the ‘REVIEW & SIGN’ button in your signer-invitation emails.
7. Success Paragraph Text: This text will appear at the very top of the document after the signer signs.
8. Success Image: This is an image that will appear with the Success Paragraph Text at the very top of the document after the signer signs the document. If you don’t choose your own image or disable the image with the disabling checkbox, you will see the default ‘green check’ that you can see below.
These two messages aren’t included in the final copy of the document or the PDF version, rather they appear only right after the document is signed as a notification for the signer.
9. Cover Page: Selecting this option will display a cover page for the signer when they choose to save the document as a PDF. It is an awesome way to add a little extra professionalism to your signed PDFs.
Still have questions? No problem! You can submit a support ticket here and we’ll be back to you as soon as we can!