The WordPress Electronic Signature Unlimited Sender Roles Add-on extension is undeniably the most powerful (and most coveted) feature in the document signing world!
This outstanding WordPress Electronic Signature add-on extension gives you the ability to have unlimited document senders. That means you can literally assign document sending privileges to however many people you want and segment sending privileges to a specific WordPress Role.
Most document signing companies charge $10, $15, even $50 per month… PER USER! You get unlimited users (and no monthly fees) with this powerful add-on.
How to set up Unlimited WordPress Electronic Signature Sender Roles/Users ↑ Back to Top
1. First, navigate to E-Signature —> add-ons —> find Unlimited Sender Roles —> enable.
2. After you enable this add-on, navigate to E-Signature —> settings —> roles tab.
3. Add the WordPress users on your site that you want to have access to view and send documents on your E-Signature plugin! You can either:
- Give permission to an entire WordPress role class (all administrators, editors, etc.)
- Give sending privileges to a specific individual(s) by their username
4. Save your settings and let your team know it’s time to start sending electronic document signing requests on your WordPress website!