WP Document Activity Notifications
How awesome would it be if you were notified every time a document or proposal that was sent to a client was viewed. Let me introduce you to your new reality, “WP Document Activity Notifications.” Each signer receives their own unique signer specific URL. Once the signer has viewed your document this add-on triggers an email to you (the document owner) letting you know who viewed your document, their ip address, and when it was viewed. To top it off, their viewing history is also logged in the audit trail at the bottom of the document. This is possible after you will signup for ApproveMe’s WP Electronic Signature Plugin.
Document Activity Notifications: Automatic Integration
Set it and forget it. Once activated you’ll automatically receive email notifications every time a signer views their document.
Gorgeous Email Notifications
Receive a beautiful HTML email notification with a link to the document.
Get WP E Signature Now
- ADDED: Migrated basic add-on plugin to the new \"e-signature/add-ons\" folder located in the core e-signature plugin
- IMPROVEMENT: E-mail simplification
- FIX: WP E-signature- Document Activity Notifications Add-on option is missing from document options
- ADDED: Translation string
- IMPROVEMENT: API Classes changed
- FIX: Notification email contents missing issue fixed
- FIX: Bug related to ip address not showing up with DAN in audit trail
- FIX: Signer name bug in view email
- FIX: Inserting \"/\" in name where \' is used in emails
- FIX: Email Button CSS is not matching
- FIX: Redundant lines of code removed
- FIX: After the document signed it continue emailing when its viewed
- FIX: User deletion problem has been fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: Updated text in the document has been viewed email
- FIX: Design issue in \'Warning\' message in Footer in Email \'Received for Signature
- IMPROVEMENT: E-mail class loads patch added
- FIX: Bug related to users that are using Microsoft Outlook
- IMPROVEMENT: E-mail sending system has been changed
- ADDED: mail funcitons
- FIX: Add Tagline as Value to the textbox for Upload Logo & Branding
- IMPROVEMENT: Email template made responsive
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed licensing and individual updater as we have added internal auto updater
- FIX: Query argument bug has been fixed
- FIX: Not showing viewed documents to Admin
- FIX: Wrong signer Name on Signed Documents
- FIX: Timezone issue
- FIX: Missing Admin Signature from signed Stand Alone Document
- New internal updater process for add-on (to increase speed and load times)
- Fixed mis-spelling
- Edited plugin description
- Added color picker hook for Upload Logo and Branding
- Added documentation URL
- Fixed bug that was preventing this plugin from being translatable using Poedit
- Updated esig-dan.php to be included in Add Templates add-on
- Fixed misc bugs
- Fixed pre-release bugs
- Undefined variable bug related to audit trail fixed.
- Document Activity Notifications Unfound Contents bug fixed.
- Template override issue fixed.
- Fixed Get object bug that was showing up on the document signing page.
- Updated the way license activation is handled