ApproveMe LLC. (“ApproveMe”) operates several websites including approveme.com. We’re committed to keeping your data secure, your private information private, and being transparent about our practices as a business. Covered Entities
Our website and blog: approveme.com
Our online demo: secure.approveme.com/demo
Our online signature tool: approveme.com/online-signature
Our contract template: approveme.com/contracts
Our email signature generator: approveme.com/email-signature-generator-tool
Our user voice forum: approveme.uservoice.com
3. Individual Rights It is our belief the individual has the ownership and rights to the data collected about themselves. You have the right to know what we are doing with your data, whom it is shared with, control over accuracy, removal or limit/restricting our usage of your data upon request. If an individual wishes to the exercise the right to control their personal data collected by ApproveMe sites or services, they may do so by contacting [email protected] or by visiting: https://www.approveme.com/legal/gdpr-request-personal-data/. We will be glad to assist individuals with the management, removal, limitation, validation, or other aspects of control over any data collected on said individual. If you prefer notification in writing, please include a detailed request (with a copy of a government issued photo ID) and your contact information sent to the following address: ApproveMe LLC. C/O Privacy Department 2030 W Baseline Rd Suite 182-1984 Phoenix, AZ 85041
5. Use of Your Information We may use your information to:
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Plugin, our Site, or our Service.
- Process transactions.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Send e-mails and updates about ApproveMe, including our e-mail newsletter.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Plugin, Site, or Service.
6. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into your account on the Site and editing their account. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. If you wish to review or remove any personally identifiable information collected by us, please contact us at [email protected] or visit: https://www.approveme.com/legal/gdpr-request-personal-data/. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database for a commercially reasonable period of time.
7. Tracking (when using the WPESignature software) Please note that each document signatory is given a unique signer ID which becomes a part of the URL they are using to sign a document. This is sent to the e-mail address that the administrator specifies when creating the document to be signed and acts as a password without forcing the signer to enter one. We currently do not participate in any do-not-track programs, for this reason by using our Service you agree that we may identify you as a unique user.
10. Release of Your Information for Legal Purposes At times it may become necessary or desirable to ApproveMe, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
12. Security Measures We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, including using SSL certificates. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats. Though security is our top priority we cannot control the security of your server environment when using our Plugin, we highly recommend you do everything you can to secure your server including but not limited to installing and forcing SSL certificate verification.