Signing Reminder Email Automation
Have you ever sent an estimate or a proposal to a client?
And… gotten no response?
Did they even see your message? Should you send a follow up? How long should you wait for their signature?
Don’t sweat it. Instead, set up WPESignature’s automatic signing reminders. 👍
The add-on automate’s reminder emails, so you don’t have to think about it. It sends 3 reminders to anyone with active documents in their “awaiting signatures” folder.
These helpful reminders will nudge your signer in the right direction and keep your document at the forefront of your signer’s mind (and at the top of their inbox!).
📌 No more agonizing about when you should send a reminder. They will send on the days you choose, so you can set it and forget it.📌 You’ll get your document signed faster, with less stress.
📌 Add signer reminders whenever you need them. It’s easy to do from the WPESignature Document Dashboard.
📌 If you want to send a manual reminder, you can! Send out immediate signer invites from the WPESignature Document Dashboard.
By the way, if you’re looking for a solution that makes collecting signatures easy – you’ve found it. WPESignature automates your document signing process and saves you hours of admin time. It’s SO easy to use and makes you look super professional.
- See Business Pack for Changelog
- ADDED: Direct message denied and silense index page has been added
- FIX: Addons name changed to plugin name
- FIX: Entered data for custom message is not refreshed if we want to reinsert data
- FIX: Email Button CSS is not matching
- ADDED: Reminders new settings class added
- ADDED: signer order enabled in sending reminders emails
- FIX: esigpost method replaced
- ADDED: approveme.me link replaced with approveme.com
- ADDED: Plugin name changed to Normal name in business add-ons
- ADDED: Documentation link added
- ADDED: language pack exists checker added for older version if they update add-on first
- ADDED: Migrated advanced add-on plugin to the new \"e-signature-business-add-ons\" folder located in the plugins directory
- FIX: Reminders css fixed
- FIX: Option \"Enable Signing Reminders\" is automatically marked while creating document with template
- FIX:Bug related to the signing reminders not sending
- FIX: Signing reminder 500 error problem has been fixed
- FIX: Bug related to too many emails being sent
- ADDED: esignature document reminder clone method has been added
- FIX: Stand Alone Document invite send ajax error fixed
- FIX: non static method issue fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: reminders scheduled daily now
- FIX: Error message occurred if we set reminder from awaiting signature
- FIX: Responsive emails
- FIX: When e-signature is deactivated. Woo Commerce about us page is not accessible.
- FIX: Logo branding not working on Reminder Emails
- ADDED: Space added after the Document name and the added line of \"Is awaiting your signature\"
- IMPROVEMENT: Replaced old WPESignature logo with the newer one in the E-Signature reminder popup modal
- IMPROVEMENT: Added tooltips
- ADDED: SMTP settings has been added to send email
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Validation message for when Enable Signing Reminders is checked
- FIX: Singing Reminders not storing in Templates
- FIX: Responsive issue on footer in Emails
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed licensing and individual updater as we have added internal auto updater
- FIX: added query argument bug fixed
- FIX: Issue related to signer reminder emails
- FIX: bug related to signing reminders
- FIX: Issue related to reminder link in the signer emails
- FIX: Undefined variable: document ID
- Fix: Bug related to Signer Reminder Emails not sending
- New internal updater process for add-on (to increase speed and load times)
- Edited plugin description
- Added documentation URL
- Fixed bug that was causing reminders to send unreadable HTML
- Templates filters has been added
- Added more consistency in CSS
- Load plugin textdomain
- Assign signer order filter has been added
- Posts menu instead of E-Signature Menu for new Docs #230
- Add-Ons need to be displayed (and accessible) when creating template #21
- Misc Bug Fixes
- Fixed pre-release bugs