We have something that might make your life a LOT easier.
Now you can automate signature collection on your recurring forms.
This makes it simple to collect signatures on all sorts of forms! You can use it for Permission Slips, Terms of Service, New Employee Agreements, NDAs and more.
With the Stand Alone Documents feature by WPESignature, you can create a standardized document. Then, you can host it on a page of your website.
Yes, it lives on YOUR WordPress powered website and YOU own the data.
Every time a website visitor views your page, they will see a fresh copy of your document. They can fill in the required fields and then type in or draw their signature.
When they add their signature, the signed document will get exported as a PDF and emailed to both you and your signer.
This means you can collect signatures on your Terms of Service, New Patient Form, NDAs and more!
There’s no extra work needed from you at the time of signing.
✅ Create unlimited Stand Alone Documents hosted on your WordPress website. That was not a typo. Unlimited means unlimited. Go to town!
✅ Invite signers to this document in different ways. Send the direct WP URL, host a self-serve link on your site, or send a formal invitation via the WordPress backend.
✅ We love making your life easier! That’s why Stand Alone Documents work with dozens of our premium add-ons. This includes Signer Input Fields, Save as PDF, Dropbox Sync and URL Redirect After Signing!
✅ Connect with form plugins such as Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, and Contact Form 7. You can even connect it with Formidable Forms, WP Forms and Caldera Forms! It’s easy to populate the data from a form submission into your stand alone document.
Want to sign a stand alone document yourself?
When it comes to collecting signatures, WPESignature is a powerful tool you’ll wanna have on your side. It makes it easy to automate your document signing process and saves you hours of admin time.
- See Business Pack for Changelog
- FIX: Attachment non object bug has been fixed
- FIX: Direct message denied and silence index page has been added
- FIX: memory limit has been set to unlimited for larger pdf generation.
- FIX: \"x\" icon overlaps the informatory text (Firefox) css removed.
- FIX: Can\'t use function return value in write context\'
- FIX: Addons name changed to plugin name
- FIX: read me file has been removed
- FIX: Stand Alone Document exists method bug with incorrect syntax error fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: esigpost method replaced
- FIX: Undefined index bug has been fixed
- FIX: Approveme.me link replaced with approveme.com
- FIX: Admin received signing document mail even if Notify me when a signature is added option unchecked
- FIX: mobile empty sign multiple click bug fixed
- FIX: meta type signature issue has been fixed
- FIX: number once added in signing page
- IMPROVEMENT: Anti spam bot added
- ADDED: Validation for signature json added
- ADDED: Documentation link added
- ADDED: language pack exists checker added for older version if they update add-ons first
- ADDED: Migrated advanced add-on plugin to the new \"e-signature-business-add-ons\" folder located in the plugins directory
- FIX: Stand Alone Document stuck issue has been fixed
- FIX: Document senders last name goes missing from the E-Signature Settings page if/when they sign a document using the same email address
- FIX: Document Title displays incorrect on \"+Send An Invite\" screen if we create a document with Chinese language
- ADDED: new action added for sad document creation
- FIX: Sad shortcode updating issue fixed
- FIX: Sad document js loading problem has been fixed
- FIX: Insert Logged in Profile Data to SAD documents using shortcodes?
- ADDED: sad two more parameter added in sad document save hook.
- IMPROVEMENTS: No need to show invite pop up for gravity , woo , edd , ninja stand alone documents
- ADDED: Show invite link filter added
- FIX: Search issue
- FIX: User data bug has been fixed
- FIX: sif popup box largar size bug fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: Updated the location of the signature action hook for Stand Alone Documents
- ADDED: Parameter added in sad document invite send hook
- ADDED: Auto-fill option for logged in users
- ADDED: esig_document_before_display action hook has been added
- FIX: Total document count is not correct when logged in as sender .
- FIX: Sad document record event bug has been fixed
- FIX: Hover message is missing for the links \"Templates\" and \"Standalone\" link
- IMPROVEMENT: Incorrect \'Audit Trail\' is generated if \'SAD document\' is signed by using URL
- FIX: Added support for colon in the \"Document name\"
- IMPROVEMENT: new method has been added to get sad id by page id
- FIX: Sad shortcode placing manually gives theme error
- FIX: Thesis theme conflict has been fixed
- FIX: Constant version changed
- FIX: Fatal error: Call to undefined function WP_E_Sig() in C:\\xampp\\htdocs
- FIX: SAD document count issue has been fixed.
- FIX: Not showing entered SIF details with EDD plugin after document is signed
- ADDED: Time Zones in Audit Trail of documents
- FIX: Not receiving Signed document Emails in Drop Box for both EDD and WOO
- FIX: Design issue when add a lengthy Document Name
- ADDED: Tooltips
- FIX: Incorrect Organisation Name on Documents
- IMPROVEMENT: edit action link has been changed
- FIX: draft document error has been fixed
- FIX: Issue related to company name
- FIX: undefined index bug has been fixed
- FIX: Not showing Type signatures on mobile
- IMPROVEMENT: Display green check mark instead of the boss logo by default
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed licensing and individual updater as we have added internal auto updater
- FIX: undefined index bug has been fixed
- FIX: SAD Logo and alignment issue related to upload logo and branding add-on
- ADDED: esig_sad_document_invite_send
- FIX: Basic document signed title is missing
- FIX: multi click protected
- FIX: Ajax error related to add-on
- ADDED: Input sanitization has been added
- FIX: Stand Alone Docs are missing from Awaiting Signatures
- FIX: Stand Alone Doc converts into Basic Doc after saving in Drafts
- ADDED: Validation message issue while sending invite for Stand Alone Doc
- FIX: Fixed bug that was not including the Admin Signature from signed Stand Alone Document
- FIX: Fixed bug that was giving incorrect Signer Name on Stand Alone Documents
- Shortcode att changed
- URL format has been changed
- Mobile width adjustment bug fixed
- New internal updater process for add-on (to increase speed and load times)
- Previous updater removed
- Edited plugin description
- Added documentation links
- Add _action has been added
- Activation action hook removed
- E-mail invitation sender filter has been added
- Document status system updated
- sad shortcode issue has been fixed
- Added more CSS consistency
- Fixed Translation bug
- Added benefits and differences beneath document on Add Document Page
- Send alert msg has been removed
- Posts menu instead of E-Signature Menu for new Docs #230
- Sad edit page was not working properly, fixed now.
- Misc bug fixes
- Fixed pre-release bugs
- Removed wp_head(); and created custom esig_head and esig_footer so that no theme or plugin conflicts can ever occur on document signing pages
- Sad document signed Audit trail signature id
- SAD is currently counting all SIGNED documents fixed.
- Folder directory denied file added
- SAD counting issu fixed
- SAD + Core Page conflicts / confusion
- Added new method for activating and deactivating licensing
- Fixed bugs with footer not displaying
- Fixed Save as Draft button (not saving)
- Updated CSS overlay for overwrite page warning
- Updated SAD invitation engine
- Updated dropdowns to chosen dropdowns
- Fixed lots of bugs and simplified user interface.
- Hides signer invite when admin signer creates a Stand Alone Document