Free Contract Template Insights
5 Tips for Drafting an Awesome Contract
Without a written contract, the nuts and bolts of the agreement can get lost.
Contracts are an essential part of small businesses. They establish contractual relationships spelling out each party’s obligations. Without a written contract, the nuts and bolts of the agreement can get lost. Relying on verbal agreements can lead to expensive and unnecessary litigation.
During tough economic times, when meeting in person may not be possible, we rely more than ever on technology. Your clients can safely and conveniently sign important documents so you can stay hard at work while fulfilling your client’s needs. It is a win-win!
ApproveMe provides access to hundreds of contract templates, service agreements, and legal advice and tips about the documents provided as well. They are a universal guide to help you customize your very own business agreement. Because every contract is different, you will need to tailor yours down to all of the specifics relating to the transaction. States vary on what can and cannot be included in a contract. Consulting with an attorney is an excellent idea to ensure you are in compliance with your local and state laws.
Did Someone Say Free?
ApproveMe understands you are busy building your business. We want to make things easier for you. That is why we provide access to 100+ contract templates. Some of the most popular legal documents and sample contract templates include:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Service Contracts
- Construction Contract Template
- Subcontractor Agreements
- Wedding Photography Contract
- Basic Rental Agreement
- Catering Contract
- Cleaning Service Contract
- Web Development Contract
- Sales Contract Template
- Social Media Contract
- DJ Contracts
- Consulting Agreement
- Home Remodeling Contracts
- Employment Contract Template
- Web Design Contract
- Paid Search Contract
- Painting Contract
- Sublease Agreement
- AND MANY MORE!
ApproveMe also supplies you with free contract templates in the following categories:
- Agreement Templates
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- THE CONTRACT TEMPLATES ARE ENDLESS!
All of these contracts and agreements are downloadable as Microsoft Word documents and can be signed and exported as PDF documents as well.
Make signing contracts a joy-filled experience
ApproveMe lets you transform the moment that matters most to your business…signing on the dotted line into the most joyful experience – wall without leaving your site
Sounds Too Good to Be True?
At ApproveMe, we celebrate your success! Resources to help your business grow are right here! Additionally, our WPESignature tool literally changes the way you do business. It is quick, easy, and convenient.
5 Tips for Drafting an Awesome Contract
Drafting contracts may seem like an impossible task. A contract is essential, so it is worth the time it takes to get all of your ducks in a row. To ensure you are not missing anything pursuant to your state’s laws, it is important to consult with an attorney to review your contract. An experienced attorney can ensure all of the proper elements of an enforceable contract are met. Our templates are comprehensive and help you sort through all of the details of the transaction.
- Know the Parties – Before drafting a contract, be sure you can properly identify the parties to the agreement. If it is an entity, list the registered name of the entity. If it is an individual, list their full legal name. This is important because if a party is not named in a contract, they may not be legally bound by it.
- Scope of Work – This is one of the most crucial parts of your contract. Tailor it to your specific needs and include specific details of the agreement and work to be performed.
- Payment Details – This speaks to consideration. Include the cost, whether it be a flat fee or hourly rate. This is also a good section to list any expenses and who will be responsible for paying expenses and the process for reimbursement if applicable. Also, include how the contracting party will get paid and how often. This section should consist of due dates and invoicing procedures.
- Dispute Resolution – Every business contract should include a dispute resolution process. It is hard to imagine any sort of issue that may arise, but it does happen. There are different forms of dispute resolution. Usually, the contract will require the parties to engage in a good faith effort to resolve the issue before continuing to legal action. Parties may also agree to include a mediation or arbitration clause. The parties should discuss the agreed-upon dispute method, and both parties should have a clear understanding of what each resolution entails.
- Signatures! – It is easy to secure signatures with ApproveMe’s WPESignature Plugin.
Looking for a contract management software designed to wow your signers?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
6 Automation Hacks to Help Freelancers Get More Done (Without Going Insane)
How to Maintain Recurring Revenue as a Freelancer
Cross Selling Techniques for Every Kind of Freelancer
Building Your Freelance Website with Remote Workers
ApproveMe creates secure and effortless document signing experiences that make recipients smile and business owners happy. Try it free